India is a vast country with a diverse landscape, and this is reflected in its water park. From the snow-capped mountains of the Himalayas to the sun-kissed beaches of Goa, there is a water park in India for everyone. So, if you are finding something that made your vacation happy and entertaining in this weather of boiling point, so we listed some biggest water parks in India, who do want to enjoy water rides, dry rides pool parties, and pool performances under the sun soothing? So, pack step out to your house pack your bags, sit back, and relax because life is too short enjoy every moment of your life in the summer also. To get the best out of your day, you should check out our latest offers and discount code- click here.
List of Biggest and Best Water Park in India
- Water Kingdom
- Wonder La –
- World of Wonder – Noida
- Oyster’s Water Park (Appu Ghar) – Gurugram
- GRS Fantasy Park – Mysore
- Ocean Park – Hyderabad
- Fun N Food Village
- Splash Water Park
1. Water Kingdom, Mumbai
The Water Kingdom is known as Asia’s largest water theme. The water kingdom is the largest water park and oldest as well. It is a part of Essel World. This water park is crowded with students on school picnics and families. It is a prominent tourist place for summer heaven in Mumbai and also it is an ideal destination for a family outing that makes sure your day is full of fun.
Water Kingdom is the largest water park in India and one of the most popular. It features a variety of rides and attractions for all ages, including water slides, wave pools, and a lazy river.
- Must Try Rides: Serpent Safari
- Location: Global Pagoda Road, Essel world Amusement Park, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400091
- Timings: Monday to Sunday 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Ticket Price: INR 1035 Per Adult, INR 660 Per Child, INR 660 Per Senior Citizen
- Website: https://www.waterkingdom.in/
- Contact Number: 022 61589888
- Ticket Prices
2. Wonder La, Bangalore
Wonderla is a popular water park in Bangalore India. It has a variety of rides for kids, dry rides, wet rides, and high thrill rides. This Wonder La is a completely fun entertainment zone for kids and youngsters. This park has both a water park and a theme park, unlike most combined parks. It is difficult to take all the rides but if you come here, it will be your best time ever.
Wonderla Amusement Parks & Resort
Wonderla Resort, Bengaluru
- Must Try Rides: Flash Tower
- Location: 28 km Mysore Road, Bengaluru
- Timings: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Ticket Price: For Weekdays – For Adults INR 890, For Senior Citizens INR 720, For Child INR 720
- Weekends: Adults INR 1120, Senior Citizens INR 840, Child INR 890
- Website: https://www.wonderla.com/
- Contact Number: 080 35073966
3. World Of Wonder, Noida
WOW is a popular water park located in the center of Noida and visited by all ages people. You can also visit the theme park and go-karting area for an extra dosage of fun. In this World of wonder, a lot of events take place from time to time. A one-stop wonderful solution for ultimate fun, fantasy, and delight along with amazing rides. They offer personal space for parties, ceremonies, and performances.
- Must Try Rides: Cart Smashers
- Location: The Great India Place Mall, Sector 38 A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- Timings: 10:00 Am To 7:00 Pm
- Ticket Price: For Couple INR 1999, For General INR 1450, For Kids and Senior Citizens INR 999
- Website: https://www.worldsofwonder.in/
- Contact Number: 079000 12000
4. Oysters, Gurgaon (Appu Ghar)
it knows as the Appu Ghar. Oysters are located in Gurgaon near Leisure valley, sector 29. This Appu Ghar is among the most eye-catching water parks in India. The luxurious and sprawling entertainment area, with full of fun and adventurous rides. It is the perfect place to in summer. It is spread over an area of 10 acres.
- Must Try Rides: The Fastest
- Location: Appu Ghar Marg, Behind Huda City Metro Station, Sector 29, Gurgaon, Haryana
- Timings: 11:00 Am To 7:00 PM
- Ticket Price: For Weekdays – Adult INR: 1399, Senior Citizen: 1099, Children: 899
- Weekends: Adult INR: 1399, Senior Citizen: 1099, Children: 899
- Website: http://appughargurugram.com/
- Contact Number: 095995 95678
5. GRS Fantasy Park, Mysore
This water park has won the Trip Advisor 2014 travelers choice award. This water park has hygienic surroundings, good staff, and a crowd that is complete your vacation. You can find an Amusement park and entertainment in one place. GRS Fantasy Park also runs its own shuttle bus service to the City Centre.
- Must Try Rides: Dragan’s Den
- Location: KRS Road, Metagalli, Mysuru
- Timings: 10:30 Am To 6:00 PM
- Ticket Price: For Weekdays – Adult: 749, Senior Citizen: 499, Child: 649
- Website: https://www.grsfantasypark.com/
- Contact Number: 095900 80808
6. Ocean Park, Hyderabad
This water park is located 15km from Hyderabad and spread in 20 acres of area in Gandipet. Ocean Park Offers an attractive world-class dining experience, rides, and live entertainment. If we consider the among the water park in India, Ocean Park attracts a lot of visitors during the summer season as people covey the park to beat the summer heat.
- Must Try Rides: 60 Feet High Ride
- Location: 8 College, Osman Sagar Road, Near Chaitanya Bharti Institute of Technology, Gandipet, Telangana
- Timings: 11:00 Am To 7:30 PM
- Ticket Price: For Adults INR 450, For Students INR 350, For Children 350
- Website: www.oceanparkhyderabad.com
- Contact Number: 098666 99476
7. Fun ‘ N ‘ Food Village, Delhi
One of the best water parks in Delhi which located near the Kapashera Border Delhi. In this water park, you can find different types of water slides, adventure rides, a kiddie’s pool, a water play area, cultural performances, and boating a 400 ft water channel. This water park is managed by a polo group of companies, and it is quite a popular picnic spot in Delhi NCR.
- Must Try Rides: Rock and Roll
- Location: Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapas Hera, New Delhi
- Timings: 11:00 Am To 6:00 PM
- Ticket Price: On Weekdays – For Couple INR 1800, For Child INR 600
- Weekends – For Couple INR 2000, For Child INR 600
- Website: https://www.funnfood.com/
- Contact Number: 011 4326 0000
8. Wonderla, Hyderabad
The most entertaining and loudest place to be if you are in Hyderabad. They offer 40-plus rides and let you celebrate and spend time with family and friends. They provide you with bus services from anywhere around Hyderabad with the previous booking You can book your bus tickets one day before the day to visit. They have amazing water slides and dry rides.
- Must Try Rides: Wavy And Vertical Fall
- Location: Wonderla Amusement Park, Outer Ring Road, Exit No. 13, Ravirala, Hyderabad
- Timings: 11:00 Am To 6:00 PM
- Ticket Price: For Adults INR 770, For Children INR 620
- Website: https://www.wonderla.com
- Contact Number: +91 40 23490333
9. Funcity, Chandigarh
Funcity is located in Chandigarh and is spread over 43 acres of land. They provide 20 different rides like a crazy bull, froggy fun, spin-o-spin, Big Wheel, octopus, and so on. they have six landing pools, and 17 water slides with varied sizes and shapes. Apart from this, they have a red dragon slide, crazy cruise, aqua dance, and a lot more.
- Must Try Rides: Run Away River Slide
- Location: Elante Mall Patio, Purv Marg, Phase 1, Ram Darbar, Chandigarh
- Timings: 11:00 Am To 8:00 PM
- Ticket Price: INR 970, Free Entry for Kids Below 3 Ft and Senior Citizens above 65
- Website: https://www.funcitysurya.com
- Contact Number: 0172 464 5360
10. Splash Water Park, Delhi
The best thing about this water park is welcoming to every age group people. This water park is located on the outskirts of Delhi. This water park is loaded with both water rides and amusement rides. some rides include the cyclone family slide, mushroom fall, harakiri, and multilane slides.
- Must Try Rides: Wave Pool
- Location: Main GT Karnal Road, Near Palla Moad, Alipur New Delhi
- Timings: 10:00 Am To 9:00 PM
- Ticket Price: On Weekdays – For Couple INR 1000, For Child INR 400, Single Entry INR 700
- On Weekends – For Couple INR 1000, For Child INR 500, Single Entry INR 800
- Website: https://splashwaterpark.co.in
Aquatica Water Park, Kolkata
Aquatica Water Park is a popular water park in Kolkata. It features a variety of rides and attractions, including water slides, a wave pool, Play Area, Lagoon, Boomerang, Twister, Tornado, Jacuzzi and a lazy river.
Aquatica Water Park Kolkata Address:
Kouchpukur, P.O Hathgachia, P.S.: K.L.C, Near Rajarhat Township, Jodthbhim, Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700156, India
Time: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Closed – WEDNESDAY)
Did We Miss Your favorite water parks If yes Please let us know and do not forget to share on your social media or tell us about your trip? Happy Holiday.